How to Get Rid Of Acne Naturally
They are usually red, do not contain pus and vary in size. It is common to be tempted to poke or squeeze blind zits, but you should not do that because it only increases the risk of infection.
Proper hygiene, a healthy diet, and lots of sleep and exercise all make a big difference in preventing acne from forming and cleaning quickly if you get it. Some home remedies that is easy to follow can really helped get rid of blind zits. Be sure to wash the affected area with water and dry it before applying one of the drugs. Yes, the following natural ways to get rid of zits can be applied to your skin.
How To Remove Acne
1. Warm Compress
Warm compresses increase blood circulation, which will speed up the healings process by carrying a zit heads. When the head of a blind zit opens, the infectious fluid that accumulates in it will come out and healing will begin.
Soak the cloth in hot water and hold it on blind zit for several minutes. Repeat the processes three or four times a day until the pimples form the heads. Alternatively, you can use warm black tea bags as compresses. Tannin present in black tea will also help reduces inflammation.
2. Tea Tree Oil
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil will help kill the bacteria that cause acne and prevent further outbreaks. This will also soothe the skins and speed up the healing process.
Tea tree oil work liked a cleansers, penetrates deep in the skin and open clogged pores. It is important to always dilute tea tree oils before applying it to your skin.
- Mix one part tea tree oils with nine parts water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture, and apply it to blind zits. Leave for 10 minutes then cleans the skins with warm water.
- Apply a mild moisturizer. Repeat this processes three times a day.
Note: If you have sensitive skin, you can melt tea tree oils with aloe Vera gel instead of water.
Some people find it very useful to apply toothpaste to blind zits. However, if you have sensitive skin you must be careful because toothpaste contains chemicals that can irritates your skin.
To treat blind zits, always use white toothpaste. White toothpaste usually contains mint or clove oil which helps reduce the sizes of zits and also reduces pain and redness.
- Apply a little white toothpaste to blind zits before going to bed. Leave it overnight.
- In the morning, clean your face with warm water.
- Do this every day until recalcitrant acne disappears.
Note: This medicine can be done during the day too. Toothpaste must remain in pimples for at least one to two hours.
Honey has antiseptics and antimicrobial properties that work together to fight the bacteria responsible for blind zits and other types of acne. Furthermore, honey functions as a cleanser that is soft but deep so that scarring will not occurs in skin types that tend to break out.
- Dip the cotton ball into pure honey and use it vigorously on the affected skin area.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and then washes with warm water.
- Repeat the processes three times a day for effective results.
5. Apple Blender Becomes Porridge
Mix one tablespoon of mashed apples with a tablespoon of honey to make a thick paste. Apply paste to the affected area and leave for 10 minutes. Then clean your skin with warm water. Do this once a day to help cure blinds acne effectively.